Monday, May 29, 2006

3-Are you a sex-smart woman?

I, apparently, am not. Funny that. It appears that I am a 'total medium'. Worryingly, I got only 6/10 on the 'knowledge'. There's high quality medical education for you. Besides - everyone knows that herpes, like a puppy, is for Christmas and not for life.

Given that Radio 1 are promoting STIs by handing out their 'sex packs' (your guess is as good as mine), I thought that I would break my 'no-doing-crappy-online-tests' rule and would give this one that I was forwarded a go.

Try it for yourself: Tickle.com test: are you a sex-smart woman?

PS. Having just looked, there is actually a 'are you a sex-smart man' one too. Hopefully it doesn't go on about 'dental dams' quite as much. They sound scary. My grandad used to build dams. Perhaps he knows what they are.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home